Our client is a manufacturer of building products with over 35 years of experience in the aluminum coil coating and slitting industry.
They are looking for team players who are punctual, flexible, committed, communicates effectively with their peers and supervisors, and are committed to producing top-quality product.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions
- Strong Math Skills
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing plant
- Reliable and punctual
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Able to operate equipment;
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods;
- Able to use tools/equipment in a safe manner
- Adhere to appropriate safety procedures
Multiple shifts available! Pay ranges $18.00 – $19.00 depending on experience and shift.
Electrical Assembly / Soldering (Centennial)
Our client’s core products are engineered with pulse-laser technology resulting in the ability to measure both distances and speeds. They also specialize in tilt and compass sensors, allowing measurement of height and azimuth bearings. Their mission from the beginning has been to provide quality products through innovation and dedication.
Electrical Assemblers follow established procedures in production line and cell environments to test and perform calibration, adjustment and assembly of handheld specialized electromechanical equipment. Download programs into a CPU assembly using a third-party boot loaders and programming apparatus.
- In manufacturing line and cell environments perform tests, calibrations, adjustments and completes assembly of critical electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Works from established work instructions, test procedures and schematics to determine the method and sequence for adjustment and calibration.
- Works in and understands cell manufacturing processes to insure smooth and predictable production flow.
- Tests functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions including, vibration, pressure, and humidity.
- Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
- Calibrates and tests manufactured equipment using in house alignment and calibration fixtures.
- Uses sound judgment principals to insure all work meets established guidelines.
- Confers with Production Managers, technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results to resolve problems.
- Uses PC, UNIX, or MAC computer systems to download programs into CPU assemblies.
- 1+ year experience in a technical production environment.
- Experience in various methods of loading established programs into CPU assemblies.
- Must be able to read schematics and assembly diagrams and follow established procedures.
- Electrical Technical degree or 2+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
1st shift available – $16.00-$17.00/hour based on experience