Installation and maintenance of all aspects of landscape lighting. Work independently and with a Team to install lighting systems, included but not limited to; demo, trenching, basic wiring, testing and repair, installation of light fixtures and transformers.
Our client’s mission is simple, to offer high-quality, competitively priced residential and commercial landscapes and maintenance. They use only premium grade materials to deliver custom design and maintenance services that surpass expectations. They view themselves as partners with our clients, our employees, our community, and our environment.
- Clear construction sites of all debris and trash.
- Install outdoor lighting systems, low voltage electric wiring and light repairs
- Maintenance repair and trouble shoot lighting systems.
- Handle construction materials onsite and in storage areas.
- Dig trenches and level earth in accordance to specifications.
- Assist in loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- Operate small equipment, pneumatic hammers and tampers.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Assist with yearly maintenance of existing systems.
- Assist with laying out wiring and fixtures.
- Replace Install mulch around plant materials.
- Transport tools and materials such as shovels, wire, light fixtures to various job sites.
- Sweep walkways and patios of debris and keep job site clean at all times.
- Works closely with other team members to reach goals in productivity
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months experience preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of construction techniques.
- Proper lifting techniques must be followed.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks of all types.
- The ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Knowledge of construction safety practices.
- Ability to read and calculate AMP loads & voltage.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work under moderately high stress situations
- Tremendous presence of mind in case of accidents
- A sound knowledge about electrical procedures and safety measures
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional and positive attitude required.
- Must possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and maintain open, two-way communication with all team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative to improve efficiencies.
- Builds a strong sense of team work with co-workers.
- Displays a positive attitude and is courteous to others.
- Professional in appearance and presentation.
- Assists in promoting the company to the public in a positive manner.
- Takes pride in the work performed.
- Accepts the initiative to take on additional work if necessary.
- Listens well and follows directions provided.
- Shows integrity and consistency in all aspects of performing the job.
- Attends and actively participates in all necessary meetings