The Office Lead is responsible for overseeing clerical and administrative functions of the Distribution Center (DC) office. The Office Lead also acts as the main liaison between the DC and Human Resources/Administrative departments at the corporate office.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Daily functions include any clerical duties for shipping, receiving and other administrative activities within the distribution center offices.
- Directly involved with clerical new hires, ensuring all paper work, processing and orientation is completed properly.
- Submits payroll information for DC hourly employees
- Other duties include maintaining proper office supply inventory, filing and completing any miscellaneous projects assigned by management
- Responsible for protecting confidential and sensitive information.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and best practices
|Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities|
- Majority or work is completed in controlled office environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
This is a non-management position. This position does not have the authority to make decisions concerning hiring, firing, demotions, promotions, or otherwise take tangible employment actions.