– Receiving phone calls and taking request tickets throughout the day.
– Interfacing with Field Technicians and clients regarding and daily any daily schedule changes
help provide new scheduling techniques
– Discuss scheduling conflicts with Project Manager, Field Services manager, or Engineer
– Support Department Managers
– Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
– Ability to respond quickly to customer needs
– Ability to read and comprehend instructions
– Computer skills (Word/Excel)
– Must enjoy a fast paced and open office environment
– Works directly with department staff and clients.
– Energetic personality
This position is mostly customer service and the department gets very busy in the summer.
Shift: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm