We are looking for someone with mechanical ability.
Responsible for the effective cleaning and maintenance of precision molds for plastic injection molding machines. Includes the tear down and assembly of molds in a safe and efficient manner according to ISO, GMP, and OSHA standards.
This will be Monday thru Friday with some overtime.
- Perform normal preventative maintenance
- Tear down, clean and reassemble molds in a safe manner according to procedures and processes.
- Identify with appropriate engineer/mold maker for damage to molds
- Work closely with supervisor to prioritize tool cleanings based on production scheduling
- Identify and label proper configuration of mold components for proper assembly.
- Able to properly move and place molds and components using appropriate equipment and following proper lifting and handling techniques.
- Maintains tools and related equipment
- Maintains efficiency, housekeeping and safety.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Demonstrably mechanically inclined.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Ability to read, write and communicate in English.