Job Title/Description: Manufacturing Technician: Works as a part of a manufacturing team to achieve company safety, quality and productivity goals while operating the composite production / lamination lines and various related manufacturing equipment.
- Must have 2-3 years of relatable experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents in English and write routine reports.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Must be able to deal with basic problems involving machines.
- Encourage a positive team environment.
- Must exhibit mastery of machining operations in the composite production area.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screening and drug screening.
- Must have strong manufacturing operations skills and be familiar with all aspects of PSI’s manufacturing processes.
- Must have strong oral communication skills.
- Candidates must actively participate and suggest improvements to the Quality System.
- Must observe all safety expectations and procedures.