Direct Hire opportunity – $29.52 per hour to start/Plus Benefits/OT
Constructs, installs, maintains and repairs any plant mechanical, structural, hydraulic or pneumatic equipment according to accepted codes and safety standards. Position makes necessary decisions, according to skill level, in carrying out all job functions to the fullest extent when working without direct supervision. Position will be able to demonstrate skills in power transmission, air systems, piping, hydraulics, pumps, troubleshooting components welding, alignment procedures, rigging and millwright work, PLC, motor controls, electrical symbols and theory in the above skill levels.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Multi-craft industrial maintenance skills including:
- Mechanical Repairs; bearings, power transmission, pumps, gearboxes, welding, fabricating, machine tool technology, etc.
- Electrical Repairs; electrical motors, 480 volt 3 phase systems, 24 volt control systems, VFD, PLC, encoders, power supplies
- Computer literate to perform work order related tasks in CMMS
- Overall record: Safety, performance, attendance, etc. will be considered
- Write and speak English
- Able to work third shift as scheduled
- Ability to attend mandatory training classes on own time to stay current with equipment changes and as determined by the Maintenance Development Program.