Our client is a leading provider in credit card production services. They produce EMV chip, mag stripe, RFID, dual interface, metal, personalization, packaging, fulfillment, instant issuance, digital payment services, and more! Machine Operators are responsible for accurate operations, loading, and unloading of materials and error adjustments based on instructions, checklists, product specifications, and customer job ticket requirements.
- Continually checks, monitors and corrects any quality issues that may occur during each customer job run to minimize downtime and waste.
- Interprets and completes all Smart Card forms and documents that pertain to the Smart Card department with high accuracy.
- Maintains an accurate record of all completed work in shop floor data system and/or manual forms as required.
- Completes required audit paperwork based on job stage and equipment operated
- 1 year of Machine Operating experience preferred
What we’re looking for:
- Must have basic skills required to operate technical machinery
- Must be able to interface with a PC by inputting and out putting data and loading and unloading programs
- Keyboard input skills are necessary
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions (written and verbal)
- Ability to write simple report
- Communication skills including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Ability to add, subtract multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Proficient communication skills including reading the writing and speaking English
- Keen attention to detail including distinguishing color