Title/Description: Manufacturing Technician: Works as a part of a manufacturing team to achieve company safety, quality and productivity goals while operating the composite production / lamination lines and various related manufacturing equipment
• Must have 2-3 years of relatable experience.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents in English and write routine reports.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
• Must be able to deal with basic problems involving machines.
• Encourage a positive team environment.
• Must exhibit mastery of machining operations in the composite production area.
• Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment background screening and drug screening.
• Must have strong manufacturing operations skills and be familiar with all aspects of PSI’s manufacturing processes.
• Must have strong oral communication skills.
• Candidates must actively participate and suggest improvements to the Quality System.
• Must observe all safety expectations and procedures
• 2nd shift: 3:00PM – 11:00 – Monday-Friday ($15.30)
• 3rd shift: 11PM-7AM – Sunday – Thursday ($15.80)