- Pull parts out of mold and visually inspect each part.
- Must be able to identify all the different inserts and their part numbers.
- Must be able to load all molds and able to install inserts, plates, and steel wool.
- Must know all the different resin colors and their part numbers.
- Must know the difference between the mold releases.
- Must know how to read the run sheets and able to check the programs.
- Must understand QUEST and ISO and T.I.M.E.
- Must consistently work within the guidelines of Windsor’s safety, conduct, and attendance policies at all times.
- Must be able to use the hand tools that are required in the Rotomold area.