Job Title/Description: Lead: This position is responsible for managing a team of 10+ employees who interpret formula worksheets and compounding products using approved equipment and processes.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Stable work history
- Experience managing a team of 10 or more employees
- Must wear required protective equipment (safety glasses and hair/beard net)
- Must follow all expectations of “Company Rules and Regulations”
- Measure, weigh, count, and compound product
- Mix preparations according to formulation logs.
- Establish and maintain accurate records
- Maintain proper storage of materials and mixed product
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and clean glassware according to prescribed methods.
- Must wear steel toed or composite shoes
- Compounding and/or laboratory experience
- Good computer skills (data entry, Microsoft Office products, email, internet)
- Good math skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment