We currently have 6 Lead Operator positions that will train, serve as mentors for new hires, provide coverage for breaks and lunches, assign work, answer questions, complete production paperwork and provide supplies, etc. Lead will report to the supervisor assigned to each shift.
Requirements Position Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively
- Must have experience in a lead type role in a manufacturing environment.
- 1-2 years of machine operating or assembly experience required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
- Must be familiar with inspection processes.
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes.
Schedule/Pay: $14.00/hour during training, pay will increase to $15.00 once training is complete
- A Shift 6:00AM – 6:30 PM — Sun, Mon, Tues, and every other Wed
- B Shift 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM — Sun, Mon, Tues, and every other Wed
- D Shift 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM — Thurs, Fri, Sat and every other Wed
- 50% paid Medical Benefits
- Paid weekly
- Long term positions
- Start immediately
- Referral bonus available
Please submit your resume for consideration, we are looking for someone to start immediately!!