Our client offers a wealth of knowledge and technical expertise in designing stencils, wave solder pallets and SMT carriers. In addition, they manufacture press fit fixtures, vacuum support fixtures, hand soldering fixtures and router fixtures, as well as in-circuit test fixtures and functional test fixtures.
Laser Technicians: Operate and/or execute process steps using a mix of processing equipment, manual processing, test equipment and metrology tools.
- Operate all required department equipment per published/current process specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make minor repairs efficiently and timely.
- Generally, learn/understand process chemistry requirements.
- Use approved Mandrel/Stencil handling techniques when processing products.
- Report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Enter job and quality information into the Manufacturing Control System. Basic computer skills required.
- Read and verify work order entries to insure that all previous operations were completed and to verify product count and quality.
- In-process inspection of the incoming and outgoing product to meet quality standards.
- Wear personal protective equipment required by the job.
- Maintain a safe, neat and orderly work area.
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately.
- Proactively seek out cross-training opportunities when primary job function runs out of work.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Assists in communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Assists manufacturing and engineering in identifying and eliminating root cause failures.
- Works to procedures and correspondence related to quality control functions.
- Operates inspection equipment, Scan CAD, Micro-Vu and utilizes inspection tools to evaluate product compliance to customer specifications
- Maintain appropriate throughput in QC departments on a departmental and individual employee perspective.
- Safety: measured by compliance with Photo Stencil’s Safety Policies and by the number of accidents and injuries.
- Quality: measured by the number of defects in terms of handling and accurate set-up of processes associated with wet processes.
- Productivity: measured by achieving department production goals.
- Housekeeping: measured by periodic, management conducted, department audits.
- Documentation: measured by accuracy of work center logs and paperwork.
- Communication: measured by the timely communication of events and activities to the supervisor and when appropriate to co-workers.
- Attendance: measured by compliance with the department work schedule.
- $16.00 – $17.00/hour
- 1st shift 9:00am – 5:30pm