Irrigation Technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting irrigation systems on commercial/residential properties.
Our client’s mission is simple, to offer high-quality, competitively priced residential and commercial landscapes and maintenance. They use only premium grade materials to deliver custom design and maintenance services that surpass expectations. They view themselves as partners with our clients, our employees, our community, and our environment.
Weekly assessments of properties:
- On-going irrigation repairs following schedule.
- Walk through properties to diagnosis and recommend solutions for irrigation problems on site.
- System audits to improve water conservation.
- Develop relationships with property managers and residential clients.
- Upgrades, improvements and sales for enhancements.
- Daily/ weekly irrigation schedule support
- Tracks hours and materials for billable work
- Responsible to maintain daily/ weekly production hours to a minimum of 38 billable hours per week
- Provide daily irrigation inspection reports
- Coordinate with emergency after hours call schedule
- Support to other programs of the maintenance division
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) + years’ experience with irrigation.
- Certified Irrigation Technician preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of complex irrigation systems.
- 2 wire Systems.
- Weather Tech.
- Rain Bird.
- Pumps, boosters and wells.
- ET controller.
- Strong irrigation trouble shooting skills.
- Low voltage nightscaping.
- Computer skills are advantageous.
- Must possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and maintain open, two-way communication with all team members.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative to improve efficiencies.
- Builds a strong sense of team work with co-workers.
- Displays a positive attitude and is courteous to others.
- Professional in appearance and presentation.
- Assists in promoting the company to the public in a positive manner.
- Takes pride in the work performed.
- Accepts the initiative to take on additional work if necessary.
- Listens well and follows directions provided.