Our client manufactures plastic tubing for the medical industry and is looking for an additional employee on their inventory team! This position will manage inventory and ensure inventory accuracy. This position requires a very strong attention to detail and strong organization skills!
- Perform daily cycle counts, ensuring inventory is properly accounted for and documented via tracking
- Correct quantity discrepancies found in Warehouse, Receiving, Shipping and Order Fulfillment.
- Prepare periodic reports for cycle counts
- Prepare and participate in physical inventory
- Pulls any damaged or expired products
- Ability to interact well with warehouse, production, shipping/receiving personnel
- Must have a positive attitude and work well on a team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Manages time efficiently and Pays close attention to details.
Schedule = 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay – $14.00- $15.00/hour