The inside sales representative’s primary responsibility is to sell our product to new and existing customers, maintain relationships with existing customers and identify areas of potential growth.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and increase sales revenue to meet goals and targets.
· Identifies revenue opportunities within industry through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
· Responds to requests from customers for information and pricing.
· Engages in technical discussions with potential customers.
· Identifies and engages with potential customers to drive leads.
· Works with customer service to ensure prompt and accurate quotes and that order acknowledgements are sent in a timely manor.
· Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
· Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
· Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
EDUCATION REQUIRED / EXPERIENCE / SOUGHT
· College degree
· At least 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations
· 3-5 years of industrial sales experience
ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS REQUIRED / SOUGHT
· Self motivated
· Self disciplined
· Strong sense of urgency with high interpersonal skills
· Good organizational and professional communication skills
· Advanced computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ERP, CRM (or equivalent) and Outlook