Our client is 100% employee owned! Their unique, skilled and diverse team have a vested stake in the quality and success of the company and have been around since 1963. From their 16 uniquely tailored lumberyards, to the detailed nuances of our millwork and truss operations, they pride ourselves on integrity, timeliness, efficiency, and quality.
General Laborers assemble precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction. Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor’s instructions and blueprint specifications. Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lb. repetitively.
- Follows verbal instructions and written procedures precisely.
- Must have 6 months of General Warehouse experience
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to use a tape measure down to 1/16 inch
- Must be comfortable using a nail gun and hammer
- Must have steel toed shoes
Schedule/Pay – Shift times can change during the season
1st shift = 6am-5pm for now, moving to 5am-3pm as we get busier – $14.00/hour
2nd shift = 9am-8pm for now, moving to 2pm-midnight during busy season – $15.00/hour