Our client is a leading manufacturer of paint spray booths and equipment solutions for the automotive industry. Established in 1988, they provide standard or customizable cabins, mechanical units and control panels which are designed and manufactured in their Englewood headquarters. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys the manufacturing environment as well as working with electrical components.
Electrical Assemblers are expected to work in a safe and efficient manner to produce products and components by assembling parts and subassemblies of electronic equipment to defined specifications, quality standards and performance levels.
- Must be physically able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on occasion, stoop, bend over, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assembles parts by making measurements, fastening parts, connects and routes wires, installs serial labels, screws parts and performs similar operations to build products.
- Ensures correct assembly by examining connections, measuring for correct completion, and referencing the instruction manuals, templates, and checklists.
- Places finished assembled products in designated areas for quality inspection.
- Keeps equipment and tools operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms, as required.
- At least one (1) year relevant experience in working with electronics, tools, wiring, and related materials.
- Ability to proficiently use hand tools and in some instances use power tools.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and directions.
- Basic knowledge of technical terms and ability to interpret technical drawings and procedures.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks each workday and maintain a positive attitude.
- Possess good dexterity and strength in hands and uses fingers to assemble products within time constraints.
- Must have good vision in order to assemble parts properly and timely.
Schedule/Pay: $16.00 – $17.00per hour
- 1st shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday-Friday