Assures that customers receive efficient and courteous service as a key team member of the Service Department. Researches and resolves customers’ disputes and problems. Acts as a liaison between customer and company for service and warranty related issues. Works with minimal supervision, utilizing departmental guidelines to make judgments as needed in resolving customer disputes.
- Assist in resolving all incoming Service Department calls, e-mails, and fax communications. Provide aid in returning equipment, receiving technical support, repair parts orders and repair status inquiries.
- Assures that customers receive efficient and courteous front line support when inquiring on technical/repair related issues by providing answers and resolution to general technical questions/problems.
- Process and track all product repairs and repair parts orders utilizing the Oracle E:1 (JD Edwards) Service Management Application and established LTI procedures.
- Provide administrative support for service department including but not limited to daily logs, monthly reports and other duties as assigned by the department manager.
- Responsible for order processing and invoicing in the service department.
- Arrange outside or contract repair services for consumer products, process invoicing from outside agencies.
- Handle and track warranty accessory exchanges. Complete any necessary paperwork and payment vouchers required to accompany accounting department invoices.
- Assist in preparation of repair documentation for court purposes.
- Provide support for service related items in the shipping department. Including filing claims with carriers for lost or damaged shipments and replacing lost or damaged items. Correcting errors in shipping documents and re-routing items that are shipped incorrectly. Schedule pick-ups for outside carriers and provide all documentation for the pickup.
- Other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, candidate must have at least 2-years’ experience in a customer support related field. Must have good communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidate will have good troubleshooting skills and have the ability to work independently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Successful candidate needs to be organized and have good writing skills.
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience