We are looking for someone with strong time management and organizational skills, someone who is detail oriented, and has a great attitude with excellent interpersonal skills. At least one year of experience working with computers. Candidate should possess knowledge of installing printers, building computers and basic knowledge of computer hardware and software. The right person must be fluent in English and knowledge of Spanish will be a plus. Also candidate must pass a drug screening and have a clean driving record.
Job Specification (minimum acceptable qualifications)
- Installation of Software & Hardware
- Customer support
- PC build in windows configuration
- IT troubleshooting ability
- English and or Spanish proficiency
Job Description (duties)
- Network Installation
- Dismantle and rebuild computers
- Set-up printers
- Cabling, Termination & Set up Installation Box
- Comfortable using a ladder or lift
- Troubleshoot and repair when a system is down
- Serve existing Customers by analyzing work orders, planning daily travel schedule, investigating customer complaints and resolving them.
We will train the right candidate how to install Surveillance Cameras and Network set up.