Job Title/Description: Compounder: This position is responsible for interpreting formula worksheets and compounding products using approved equipment and processes. Compounders are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the compounding equipment, pulling materials for product mixtures and measuring product correctly.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lb. repetitively
- 6 months of loading and unloading experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must wear required protective equipment (safety glasses and hair/beard net)
- Must follow all expectations of “Rules and Regulations”
- Measure, weigh, count, and compound product
- Mix preparations according to formulation logs.
- Establish and maintain accurate records
- Maintain proper storage of materials and mixed product
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and clean glassware according to prescribed methods.
- Must wear steel toed or composite shoes
- Compounding and/or laboratory experience preferred
- Good computer skills (data entry, Microsoft Office products, email, internet)
- Good math skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- 1st shift: $15.00 – $20/hour – 5:00am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs, some mandatory OT on Fridays
- 2nd shift: : $15.00 – $20/hour – 3:00pm-1:30am Mon-Thurs, some mandatory OT on Fridays