Requires the ability to learn established quality and quantity requirements in the area of compounding. Acquires skills to perform very routine tasks. Works under direct supervision.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and understand Batch Records.
- Read and understand chemical labeling and warnings.
- Manufacture products according to specific batch records.
- Inspect product and report any quality issues to supervisor.
- Verify work performed by other compounders.
- Perform all job functions at an acceptable level of production.
- Record production counts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Insure that all equipment is kept clean.
- Assist in monthly cycle count.
- Participate in Yearly Physical Inventory.
- Follow all safety rules/regulations and report any workplace injuries or accidents to manager immediately.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Follow all SOP’s, GMP’s, and other applicable regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to:
- Operate and Read Scales
- Use a calculator.
- Perform mathematical computations.
- Perform and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Work with Others and Independently