Our client’s Accounts Receivables department is looking for a Collections Associate to assist with collections of past due parts, service and SSA invoices and provide administration to support Collection Analyst’s and corporate CS business growth.
Requirements for Collections for Accounts Receivables
- Use telephone contact and follow-up correspondence, as required, to collect payments due the company and facilitate resolution of outstanding collection issues.
- Report and track all collection notes in Collections Management (SAP).
- Process refunds, write-offs and other miscellaneous accounting entries.
- Process information requests from customers (i.e. Form W-9’s, address changes, statements of account, etc.)
- Assist Collection Analysts with printing invoices, following up with purchase orders for parts orders and processing of corrective customer service invoices in SAP on an as needed basis.
- Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- The goal is to improve cash receipts and support the corporate goal of reducing Net Working Capital.
- Minimum Qualifications for Collections for Accounts Receivables:
- Basic PC knowledge. MS Office including intermediate Excel. Ability to become proficient in the use of SAP.
- SAP (Collections Management, Accounts Receivable, Aging’s, etc.)
- Commercial Collections experience at least 3 years.
- Other accounting/data processing experience: 2 years.
Pay range is $19.00 – $21.00 depending on experience