We’re currently looking for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER with experience in Advanced Manufacturing (Metal Injection Molding, 3D Printing, Plastics, Magnesium Thixoforming), Technology Solutions or other similar fields targeting leading global customers. Industry targets include Aerospace, Firearms/Defense, Automotive, Medical, Electronics, General Industry and more. Immediate openings across the US.
BDM JOB DESCRIPTION: The company provides customers a compelling portfolio of advanced manufacturing technologies and cutting edge engineering capabilities that dramatically improve the efficiency of traditional manufacturing processes, reduces costs and accelerates time to market. In addition to being a world leader in Metal Injection Molding, 3D Metal Printing, Plastic Injection Molding, Magnesium Thixoforming and Metal Stamping, ARC has significant experience in Tooling, Manufacturing Automation, Lean Manufacturing Processes and Advanced Robotics. Our mission is to bring advanced innovation and technology to traditional manufacturing.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities and managing existing customer relationships to both maintain and grow existing revenue. As a BDM you will work both as an entrepreneur to manage, maintain and grow you own business portfolio as well as very collaboratively across the sales, engineering, production, new product development and customer support groups. Positions are available with a focus on key industry segments including Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Firearms/Defense, General Industry, Medical and more. Main locations in Longmont, Co and DeLand, FL with opportunity to work remotely from home office remote location from almost anywhere in US.
Due to significant expansion in sales and recent influx of revenue growth there are a number of open BDM positions currently available.
Working with the Executive Vice President of Global Sales, each BDM is responsible for:
– Creating and executing their own sales plan that drives against corporate sales objectives and meets/exceeds agreed upon annual sales goals
– Developing, building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers, key decision makers and critical customer teams (engineering, purchasing, product management, finance, etc)
– Managing portfolio of existing clients to maintain and grow relationships and expand business opportunities
– Targeting new customer opportunities and expanding key vertical industry categories
– Securing new project opportunities and receiving confirmed sales orders
– Project managing new product development programs in coordination with program managers, engineers and material experts
– Understands and appreciates what it takes to succeed and achieve sales objectives in an ongoing, long term manner
– Attend and participate in regularly scheduled sales meetings and prepare regular sales status reports of ongoing business activities
– Works to develop competitive quotes with production, finance and engineering teams
– Collaborates with Customer Support Team to fully support customer programs, purchase orders and unique customer needs/requests
– Assists in the development of short and long range sales forecasts
Candidate should be:
– Highly energetic
– Exceptionally organized
– Personally and professionally motivated without need for regular, direct oversight
– Positive “can do” attitude and proven independent problem solving capabilities
– A team player, with high level of dedication to “get the job done”
– Strong sales narrative with excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
– Ability to obtain information, build relationships, qualify and close a customer sale
– A leadership mentality mixed with a fun, collaborative work style
– Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites by air and auto
– Proven experience as a sales/business development professional in manufacturing, technology or other related/relevant field will be considered a plus
– Recent college graduates with no direct experience are also welcomed and encouraged to apply
– entry level sales positions also available
– A strong interest in succeeding and growing both professionally and financially
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, liberal arts, engineering or technical background highly preferred Compensation based on competitive base salary PLUS success based sales commission/bonus plan.
Positions to be based in offices in the Denver/Boulder/Longmont, Colorado area; near DeLand, Florida; around Metro New York City; or at home office remote location elsewhere in the United States.