Job Title/Description: Fabrication Assembly: Set up and operate brake press to bend, form or straighten metal. Provide brake press expertise, support and direction in all areas of the brake cell including but not limited to; brake press operation, dies, measuring devices, gauges, tooling, material handling and safety.
- High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) from an accredited institution required.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and overtime with advanced notice.
- Attention to detail and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities.
- Technical aptitude (ability to read wiring diagrams and other technical drawings).
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach forward, and stand for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to pick up pans, fixtures, lamps, sheet metal, and small wires and parts.
- Ability to engage in repetitive motion and tolerate exposure to varying temperatures.
- Ability to see fine details and distinguish between colors.
- Ability to regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance and occasionally lift more than 35 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure
- Safety glasses (provided)
- Safety vest (provided)
- Steel toed shoes (NOT provided)
- Ear Plugs (provided)