Physical Requirements- Physically capable of operating typical office machinery and shipping tools/devices,
including personal computers, printers, copiers, scales, staplers and tape dispensers.
- Physical requirements include extended periods of standing, walking, lifting, twisting and
- Must be physically capable of lifting full or partially full part bags and boxes –
able to dead lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office programs (Word,
Excel, Outlook), and common programs for printing shipping labels.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of both standard and special shipping practices and paperwork for the
major parcel shipping companies (UPS, FEDEX, RPS, etc.).
- Able to implement effective inventory control and product packaging and distribution
- Demonstrated ability to accurately fill and package shipping orders.
- Experienced in packaging per special (customer-driven) package and shipping instructions.
- Responsible to the Shipping Group Representative (or Manager) for all ‘standard’ (nonOEM)
packaging and shipping functions, including but not limited to:
• Handling, packaging and storing parts per documented ISO requirements,
• Accurately filling sales orders per the requirements specified on Pick Tickets,
• Complying with special handling, packaging and storage requirements for light-colored
• Assisting with the development and implementation of effective inventory control and
product packaging and distribution systems.
- Responsible for ongoing compliance to all ISO quality management system requirements.
- Other duties as required/assigned by the Shipping Group Represent