Position Summary: Responsible for the coordination and supervision of bed care and enhancement crews in managing, planning, coordinating, and project supervision to produce a quality build which is both under budget and completed on time. These properties include but are not limited to residential, high end residential, HOA’s, commercial, and municipalities.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Snow Removal is required.
Pre-Walk – Walk through the project with the Residential Enhancement Manager to discuss the property condition and project plan. Coordinate with the Residential Enhancement Manager to determine the required time, materials (irrigation, rock, plant material, sod, mulch, etc.) and equipment necessary to start the project and to maintain the project efficiency.
- Direct the work of the crew as required to meet the goals established by the Residential Enhancement Manager.
- Responsible for training crew members in respect to various landscape tasks.
- Work with crews to assure they are aware of the expectations to complete the job.
- Assist in monitoring the labor cost and recommend any changes required to stay within budget.
- Build client relationships by communicating and being available to answer questions and solve problems.
- Ensure all materials/equipment are available to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Do final walk-thru of property before leaving to ensure that all the work was complete and done appropriately.
- Recommend to the Account Manager any performance concerns of a crew member. The Residential Enhancement Manager will conduct any appropriate disciplinary action if necessary (First warning to crew member is the responsibility of Supervisor).
- Work side by side with crews during peak month
Bed Care and Annual Color:
- Visit bed care client properties on a regular basis to ensure they are clean, aesthetically pleasing, and healthy.
- Communicate with clients as needed about issues and upcoming projects.
- Work in tandem with Residential Enhancement Manager to ensure there is a clear line of communication between crews, managers, and clients.
- Assist and coordinate with Residential Enhancement Manager with the ordering and receiving of annual plants.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of annual and perennial plant care, ie; pests, diseases, chemical care
- Working knowledge of irrigation/ Controller programming
- Ability to understand standard maintenance practice in landscaping
- Water management skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, strong communication and organization skills
- Strong Customer service
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Most possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain open, two-way communication with all team members
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative to improve efficiencies
- Builds a strong sense of team work with co-workers
- Displays a positive attitude and is courteous to others
- Professional in appearance and presentation
- Assists in promoting the company to the public in a positive manner
- Takes pride in the work performed
- Accepts the initiative to take on additional work if necessary
- Listens well and follows directions provided
- Shows integrity and consistency in all aspects of performing the job
- Attends and actively participates in all necessary meetings