Job Title/Description: Assembler: Assembles routine seals and bearings products under direct supervision within a production cell in accordance with work instructions and quality standards.
- Follows written and verbal instructions to cut springs using necessary measuring and cutting tools.
- Understands and meets quality standards; reports any deviation of work instructions or quality concerns to lead/supervisor.
- Welds spring to obtain proper spot weld using a DC resistance welder.
- Loads spring in jackets or ball bearings into inner raceways using various tools where applicable ensuring proper support materials are being used and secured in place.
- Greases product where necessary.
- Cleans and deburrs seals and bearings.
- Loads ball bearings into automatic assembly machines.
- Works well with team members and others from other work areas.
- Supports new ideas and helps implement them.
- Prepares package labels when applicable.
- Must have basic math aptitude and computer skills.
- Requires ability to learn established quality and quantity requirements.
- Ability to use Q.C. measuring tools preferred.
- Ability to use various hand tools (cutters, scissors, welders) preferred
- Ability to read basic blue prints a plus.