Administrative Coordinator: Serve as a point of contact and link between employees and internal departments.
This role will handle clerical and administrative duties, timekeeping and time card submittals and help with supervisory duties for the janitorial staff.
Must have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations.
To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations.
You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
- Proficient in time keeping and timecards
- Skilled in Excel
- Pivot tables
- Time card tracking
- Creating spreadsheets
- Employee tracking
- Assist with Supervisory Duties
- Employee relations
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Must be able to work well under pressure and stay organized
- 40 hours a week, hound may be flexible through out the day