- Enter AP invoices, process payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase Order/invoice processing
- Sales quotes and Proformas/Sales Order/invoice processing/ RMA & credit processing
- AR / Credit Management – liaising with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Processing customer credit card payments
- Prepare customer sales quotes through Salesforce and update Salesforce records with shipment information.
- Various accounting responsibilities including invoicing and review of invoices for purchased inventory and materials.
- Assist with collections calls
- Assist with year-end audit and special projects as assigned.
- Provide Credit references on customer when requested.
- Assist in tax record preparation/process
Day-to-day office tasks
- Mail In/Out processing
- Basic tidying up the conference rooms and kitchen areas, and organize food/set up for meetings
- Weekly report updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Liaise with Local IT as needed
- Liaise with Internet/Phone as needed
Marketing / Website Administrative
- Update/maintain prices list
- Update/maintain documents and/or forms
- Update prices and products in Salesforce
Purchasing / Supply Chain Operations
- Will work closely with manufacturing personnel to determine vendors and negotiate terms with prospective vendors, including second source for supply where appropriate.
- Place orders as necessary with vendors (from preparation of purchase order through receiving goods).
- Maintain Procurement Manual for all company purchases.
- Assist manufacturing in monitoring and controlling physical work-in-process inventories.
- Track and manage all return merchandise (defective or rejected) to ensure proper credit from vendor.
- Obtain shipping quotes IN/OUT bound (Domestic/International)
- Arrange domestic shipping and international shipping, including quotes for shipments, ensuring that all documentation accompanies orders and then filed with sales documentation. This includes arranging all overnight deliveries of parts, supplies and return product.
- Co-ordinate with the warehouse(s)
- International Compliance processes
- Ensure that all OFAC compliance searches are completed and documented before product ships internationally.
- Assist in managing shipping brokers/companies to ensure that the company is receiving competitive shipping quotes and pricing.
- File and manage shipping claims for damaged product and materials.