Position Summary and scope:
The Quality Control Position 1 is responsible inspection functions with operations, including but
not limited to: performing 100 % visual inspection on clean room parts, box checks, inventory move transactions, and
disposition of inventory.
A Quality Control Technician 1 reports to the Quality Manager and is responsible for maintaining working relationships
and communication with Production Teams and the Quality Team.
• 30 minute visual inspection of parts, boxing, counting (by weight), and labeling part boxes for transfer to inventory.
• Visual inspection of manufactured parts based on defined pass/fail inspection criteria that determine the
acceptability of the parts.
• Identification of product defects and communication with responsible production personnel when corrective actions
• Entry of data into the quality system and specific quality inspection forms.
• Initiate Corrective Actions and Discrepant Material Reports when appropriate.
Experience: Education, Training and Expectations
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including business and phone etiquette.
Works well with co-workers and is a team player
Is consistently on time
Has good attendance
Very strong attention to detail/excellent vision – yearly eye exam required +
Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
Ability to learn inventory and Quality Dept. functions using the organizations ERP software