Job Title/Description: Material Handlers are responsible for weighing product before loading product into machines, mixing raw product and rinsing out mixing totes.
- This person is responsible for transferring finished product to totes, drums, pails, etc.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing tanks, pumps, and homogenizers.
- Disassemble equipment (pump, homogenizers, and valves) to perform visual inspection and reassemble upon completion.
- Obtain retain and micro samples for quality checks performed after bulk transfer.
- Assist Compounder in making batches by adding raw materials to batches as specified by Manufacturing Instructions.
- Assist Compounder by testing pH and viscosity of finished bulk.
- Maintain a clean and safe GMP environment.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must have the ability to do simple math (add, subtract, divide, and multiply).
- This person should be well organized and thorough in their documentation.
- Must be able to move filled drums using a drum dolly and filled totes using a pallet jack.
- Mechanical skills (rebuilding pumps, valves, etc.) are beneficial but not required.
- This person must be able to climb into tanks in order to disassemble components, clean, and inspect the tanks.